Hydro-Crunch Tomato & Scallop Salad
- ½ pound scallops, poached
- 3 stalks of hydro-crunch, roughly chopped
- 2 corn on the cob, removed from cob
- ½ seedless cucumber, diced
- 2 cups red onion, roasted, ½ inch diced
- ½ Heart of Palm, sliced
- ½ cup heirloom medley tomato, quartered
- ½ cup scallion, sliced
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
GREEK VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- Place chopped hydro-crunch into 4 salad bowls.
- Drizzle green goddess dressing over greens and
season with salt & pepper.
- Lay corn, cucumber and red onion across the
heart of palms.
- In a medium mixing bowl, gently combine
scallop, tomato, scallion and Greek vinaigrette.
Add kosher salt and pepper as needed
- Serve scallop salad over vegetable mix
- Garnish with cotija cheese.