Vegan “Cheesy” Cauliflower Rice and Greens
- 1/2 small head of cauliflower, riced
- 5 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth or water
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1 cup The Villages Grown Kale Microgreens or full kale, chopped
- Chop and process cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles rice.
- In a large saucepan, steam kale in broth until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice and peas to the same pot, then sprinkle in seasonings and nutritional yeast.
- Stir ingredients thoroughly. Serve as a side or top with your favorite protein.