- 3 large The Villages Grown beefsteak tomatoes
- 8 ounces mozzarella, sliced*
- The Villages Grown fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons 15 Olives EVOO*
- 1 tablespoon 15 Olives Balsamic vinegar*
- Pinch flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
* Available at The Villages Grown Store in the Market at Sawgrass Grove
- Cut the tomatoes and cheese into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Add a slice of tomato to a plate, then add a slice of mozzarella on top. Keep alternating slices of tomato and mozzarella until you’ve used up all of the ingredients
- Add the basil. Place fresh basil leaves in between the layers.
- Finishing touches. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then serve immediately.