Irish Colcannon Mashed Potatoes
- 4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup vegetable broth (without oil)
- 3 whole cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp herbed Sea salt
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 heaping tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 cups swiss chard (or kale), finely diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely sliced
- Combine all ingredients into a large saucepan and cook until tender. (Tip: If you have an Instant Pot, combine all ingredients and cook on manual for 5 minutes, then do a natural release.)
- Using beaters or a hand-held masher, mash the potatoes and season to taste if needed.
- Top with cracked black pepper and green onions; serve.