Super-Power Microgreen Salad
- 1 cup of your favorite The Villages Grown microgreens
- 1 orange or apple, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup of your favorite white bean (kidney, chickpea, etc.)
- 1–2 tbsp bean liquid (a.k.a. aquafaba). You can use olive oil in place of the bean liquid.
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Dash of herbed Sea salt
- Drain and rinse beans. Cube apple/orange and avocado.
- Combine microgreens, beans, avocado, and fruit into a bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients into a small blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the salad dressing to the bowl of salad ingredients; toss and serve.