Skip to main content
Shrimp Lettuce Wrap
- 1 pound shrimp (21-25 shrimp), tails removed
- 8 ounces of cellophane noodles, cooked
- 1 ½ cup carrots, cut into short strips
- 2 cups of cucumber, cut into short strips
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons micro-cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 4 ounces soy-ginger sauce
- Bibb lettuce
- Peanut Sauce, garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to a baking tray large enough to fit all
the tomatoes together snugly.
- Roast for 20 minutes, until they are beginning to
blister and liquid is bubbling. Then broil in oven
for 6-8 minutes until tomatoes start to blacken