Peach and Oak Leaf Lettuce Salad with Honey-Shallot Vinaigrette
- 5 oz The Villages Grown oak leaf lettuce
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and dry the lettuce and set aside.
- Slice the peaches, crumble the goat cheese, and mince the shallot. Set aside.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, honey, shallots, salt and pepper, and olive oil.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the oak leaf lettuce, peaches, and dressing. Top with the goat cheese and walnuts and serve.