Grilled Chicken Quinoa Bowl with White Bean Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup white beans
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp herbed Sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4–6 tbsp water
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups The Villages Grown fresh spinach
- 1/2 pint The Villages Grown cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- Preheat grill or grill pan. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook on each side for about 8 minutes until cooked all the way through, about 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, prepare quinoa per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Peel, pit, and slice the avocado and cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Prepare dressing by placing all ingredients into a blender and blending until smooth. Slowly add water if dressing is too thick to blend. (Tip: If you add too much water, refrigerate to thicken.)
- Lay quinoa, fresh spinach, sliced avocado, and tomatoes in bowl, arranging neatly into sections. Top with grilled chicken and drizzle with ranch dressing. Serve with ranch on the side for dipping the veggies.