Skip to main content
Green Gazpacho Soup
- 2 celery stalks with leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 green peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 seedless cucumbers, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 peeled garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- 7 ounces baby spinach
- 1 ounce fresh basil leaves
- ½ ounce fresh parsley with leaves and small stems
- 5 ounces toasted walnuts
- 9 ounces of ice cubes
- 1 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 ¼ ounces Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Add celery stalks, peppers, garlic, walnuts, spinach, basil, parsley, vinegar, oil, yogurt, ½ of ice cubes, salt, pepper and a majority of the water into a blender.
- Pulse all ingredients until smooth. If needed, add
remaining water to achieve proper consistency.
Taste soup and add seasoning as needed.
- Add remaining ice and pulse once or twice to
- Garnish with chives, serve chilled.